Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Turning ONE!!



I can not believe it has been a whole year already since I had this little guy!
I still have very fresh memories of being prepped for surgery and waking up in recovery (trying to sell Herbalife to my nurse). Having to wait over 12 hours till I was able to see and hold my new little one. 


So thankful to have Finley Joseph in our family.
He is one of the happiest babies I have ever come across!
I couldn't be more thankful! 
If this little guy is crying you know it's one of 3 things. Seriously. 


 As of lately he loves to dance. You could hum a tune and he's on the floor dancing away. 
He loves clapping his hands and lately he gets a kick out of handing you something just to hear you say,
"THANK YOU!"

Happy FIRST Birthday Finley Joseph!!









No comments:

Post a Comment